First, please note that you can only apply the update once, the next time you try, it will fail.
Please also let your swing-shift mates know that you’ve done the update, and they don’t need to do anything else.
To apply the update:
- Plug in the security key.
- Download the file from here (match the number to your dongle).
- Save the update file(s) to the desktop (there may be more than one).
- Double-click the update file(s) in order – it will ask if you want to apply the update.
- Click Yes, it should say it was applied successfully, if not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your dongle number and a screenshot of the error message.
- Delete the update file – it is now “spent”.
- Please email us your key number to report that the update was successful – we will be keeping track.
If it does not apply, it may be because it has already been applied. Try running mXrap now – if there are no warnings then its likely it has been applied correctly.
If you suspect there is still a problem, email through a “context file”. The procedure is:
- Right click on desktop, click New, click “WIBU Control File”.
- For a Silver Codemeter, choose the top “CmDongle” line.
For a Green Wibu, choose the third “WibuBox” line.
- Click “Create” and “OK” to following questions.
- Email back the file that is created on the desktop.